Mon-Fri 10 AM to 6 PM ~Sat 10 AM to 2 PM info@Nikoftimetravelagency.com
Plan Your Next Niksperience with Nik!
(this document is subject to change at any time)
As a Professional Travel Event Specialist, I believe in personal, one-on-one service and I am committed to providing you personalized attention, the best service, and the best Niksperience possible.
Similar to other service-based professions, I am only compensated for my time when you book with me. I take pride in my brand and my Time Travelers recognize the value that I provide them. The fees that I charge are used to cover the time I spend researching, contacting suppliers to find the best value and/or perks; the time spent to create a custom itinerary, revision(s); adding your event to my website; and running a Facebook Event page and lastly the assurance that I’ll do my best from the moment we start planning, until you return home.
The possibilities - as well as the options - are endless for any destination. NOW is when you need the expertise of a Travel Event Specialist to help you narrow down your choices and to help you navigate the myriad of options that are available to you, your family and friends.
The fees I charge cover my time and resources and are not limited to:
• In depth consultation with you to determine the right options to fit with your desires/wishes.
• Researching the destinations, contacting suppliers to find the best value and/or perks; resorts, cruise ships, tours,excursions, etc. to determine availability, fit, pricing.
• Booking your journey with trusted contracted travel suppliers
• Designing up to two (2) proposals/options for your journey
Adding your group event to my website
hosting a Facebook Event page
• Recommending additions of tours/activities, dining recommendations/reservations, spa reservations and more
• Updating you on any changes that may arise
• 24/7 emergency support from myself and/or my trusted travel suppliers during travel
The assurance that I’ll do my best from the moment we start planning, until you return home.
• The Custom Travel Retainer fee is considered NON REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFERABLE
Should you require more than 2 different quotes/revisions, Nik of Time Travel Agency, LLC reserves the right to charge an additional $75 fee per additional quotation. Should you choose to book your journey elsewhere (or not at all), all fees are non-refundable. Hence becoming a “Plan To Go” fee to cover service time and resources provided to you after receiving this signed retainer/credit card authorization form from you. Voluntary Cancellation or Rescheduling fees of $50 per person per event, are in addition to, any agency ticketing fees, vendor cancellation/reschedule fees apply. These fees are NOT applied to your rescheduled itinerary. Involuntary changes (i.e. country closures, vendor or airline default, force majeure etc.) will not incur cancel/reschedule fees for services rendered by Nik of Time Travel Agency, LLC. Additionally, my agency charges airline ticketing fees of $50 per person for domestic and $75 per person for international itineraries.
Your Custom Travel Retainer is as follows and is only valid for 7 days after the initial quote:
Includes two (2) revisions
Individual Travel-US, Caribbean, and Mexico (1-9 people) $100.00
Individual Travel- Rest of the world-(1-9 people) $200.00
- includes event link on www.nikoftimetravelagency.com
- includes Facebook Event page hosting.
10 -25 people- US, Caribbean, and Mexico- $300.00
10 -25 people- Rest of the world -$500.00
25 or more- Case by case basis.
Wedding Travel. Not planning.
-includes event link on www.nikoftravelagency.com
-includes Facebook Event page hosting.
Caribbean and Mexico-$1000.00
Rest of the world-$1500.00
Payment must be received prior to the commencement of any work.
Should you have any comments, questions, and/or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me